196 65.5K 6 9K
Talk about a delicious and decadent occasional doggy treat that is packed with flavor and such a great treat on a hot day.
Who would have thought that low fat yoghurt, fruit and applesauce could make such a delicious way to make a dog feel pampered?
I like that portion control guidelines have been included so that my dog doesn’t get too much of a good thing.
Pooch Fruit Delight – Yogurt Dog Treats DIY
- ½ Cup Plain, non-fat yogurt
- ½ Cup Blueberries (diced)
- ½ Cup Strawberries (diced)
- ½ Cup Applesauce (make sure sugar level is low or make your own)
- Using a medium sized bowl, blend all the ingredients. You are looking for the yogurt to be smooth with the fruit well blended through the mixture.
- Serve fresh in small amounts, storing remainder in the fridge for up to seven days.
If you enjoyed these dog treats take a look at our designer dog beds which are suited for dogs of all sizes.