664 321 2 6.6K
My dog Ronnie, is a lively 2-year old Doberman who adores this recipe. Aside from the Beef that I always use and the great range of grains and vegetables I think it is the Coconut Oil that has caught her nose.
Nothing like an empty food bowl every night to show her appreciation.
Naturalpetshop Homemade Dog Food Recipe #4 (Coconut Oil, Zucchini and Corn)
- 3 Cups 50% Protein (Beef, Chicken, Pork, Kangaroo)
- 1.5 Cups 25% Vegetables (Carrot, Zucchini, and Corn)
- 1 Cup Grains (Brown Rice)
- ⅔ Cup Pureed Pumpkin
- ½ Tbsp Coconut Oil
- Cook until Carrots are tender.
- Remove from heat and serve when cooled.
If you enjoyed this recipe from our team, take a look at some of the best dog beds Australia.