I find it funny that I am now feeding my dog Naturalpetshop homemade turkey and vegetable delight dog food recipe, when on some nights all I have myself is Salad or Sausages.
However, that’s the price we dog lovers make when it comes to feeding them.
There is such a well thought out mix of proteins, grains and vegetables I know that Casper, my Dachshund, is getting the right balance in his diet.
Great recipes and I look forward to working my way through a few more of them.
Naturalpetshop Homemade Turkey and Vegetable Delight Dog Food Recipe
- 4 Cups Water (or your own Chicken Stock)
- 300 Grams Turkey Mince
- 2 Cups Brown Rice
- ⅔ Cups Green Beans (chopped)
- 1 Cup Carrots (chopped)
- ½ Cup Peas
- Use a light vegetable oil in a Skillet, over a medium heat to brown the Turkey until cooked through.
- Using a large pot, such as a Stock Pot, add the cooked Turkey, Brown Rice and Water (or Stock).
- Bring to the boil and simmer on Medium-low until Rice is soft and tender (around 15 minutes).
- Add the Beans, Carrots and Peas and cook an extra 10 minutes until the Carrots are tender.
- Allow to cool before serving.
If you enjoyed this recipe from our team, take a look at some of the best dog beds Australia.